Friday, January 18, 2013

Blogging from work

I've been in the office since 9 and there's nothing to do at all... Been reading
A Fraction of the Whole by Steve Toltz but at this rate I'll be done by the end of the day. I guess it's actually a pretty good deal though, being paid 7 bucks an hour to read and use the free wifi.

LNAT ended yesterday, I guessed the answers for most of the questions so I have no idea what sort of score to expect. Hoping to score in at least the mid-20s range.

Now my plans for the weekend:
-Learn how to purl properly. I've sort of gotten it but end up adding so many stitches that I keep on having to rip my work.
-Start looking for a new job. This temp job is almost over so I need to find a new one, preferably as some kind of receptionist/PA/admin kind of thing.
-Watch Yes Minister, my dad just borrowed a series from the library yesterday.

..... And that just about sums up another week of my life. Exciting huh.

Also I need to go back to my old school today to pay some library fines if not they won't give me my A-level results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment