Friday, January 25, 2013

Went for an interview this morning. The interview included a short test in which I was to proofread a document. While I can't vouch for how my proofreading was, the interview itself was pretty disastrous. I really want the job though! It's not particularly interesting but it pays $20/hour which is UNBELIEVABLE. And it's not even a full-time/everyday job which means it complements my love for sleeping in/lazing around for prolonged periods of time perfectly.

Sadly the bloke conducting the interview asked me if I could start next week (I said yes, of course) but I haven't heard anything so far, which probably means I did shite in the test and won't be hired. I really want the money though... I'm getting unbelievably miserable about this because I'm fully aware of how unhappy I'll be in any $7/hour job I get after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment